The Dartmouth Chinese Culture Society (DCCS) aims to provide a community for all Dartmouth students, regardless of descent, interested in Chinese culture
Monday, February 7, 2011
February 07, 2011
1. ICEBREAKER what are your winter carnival plans? Yueyue, 12, president, missing Thursday night (sadly) for an interview Huan, 13, PAC rep, lingerie Cody, 13, no specific plans besides celebrating his birthday Alice, 13, secretary, doing rounds Eric, 11, have durian Katherine, 13, treasurer, participating in the dog sled race Lin, 13, working on a drawing Duong, 11, having a friend coming up and going to do the polar bear swim Meeko, 14, freshmen rep, gingerbread mansion making Anna, 14, freshmen rep, eating durian and being in the lingerie show Emily, 14, watching floormates do the polar bear swim Dan, grad student, 99 cent skiing on Friday Tim, 14, three day weekend and skiing/ice skating Frank, 14, being coherent for the mornings Rachael, 14, be on carnival council Diane, 14, taking care of incoherent friends/taking pictures Kevin, 13, taking photos! Dennis, 12, not looking forward to carnival because he'll have to be studying (midterms) Tomi, 10, hanging out with alums that come back Steph, 12, VP, little sister will be visiting
2. CARNIVAL PLANS car wash//blitz in to sign up for exec meals!
3. BOSTON RECAP great lunch, lots of fun, Lin and Duong were awesome drivers-- thanks for keeping us safe!
4. PAC UPDATES 8PM "Racial Clumping" at Cutter Shabbaz, dinner discussion tomorrow 2/16 Dinner discussion with student advisers about careers 5:30-6:30 2/19 DAO Culture Night, free food and lots of fun performances (including "Kims of Oz")-- blitz in if you are interested in back-up dancing
5. VALENTINE'S next week is valentine's day during our meeting!